What You Should Know If Bats Are Roosting On Your Rochester Property
Bats are a pest that Rochester area residents have to worry about. Bats are very opportunistic pests that actively seek out nesting opportunities, and if your house looks good to them, they will promptly move in if they can. Unfortunately, bats can bring many problems with them.
If you need bat control, call RodentX Wildlife Control today. We are highly trained in all aspects of wildlife control in Rochester, and one call is all it takes to get our seasoned bat control specialists on your side.
How To Tell If Bats Are Roosting On Your Property
Given that bat infestations can introduce several problems, here are some tips to help you identify potential bat infestations:
- You see lots of bats around your home, especially at dusk. This might indicate that bats are living in your house somewhere.
- You hear strange noises in your walls or attic. This might indicate that bats are present and active. It can also indicate that there are rodents in your home.
- You see bat droppings. These look like black grains of rice. Bats deposit them near places they live, and the more droppings you see, the worse your bat problem may be.
- You see stains around exterior openings in your home. This might indicate that bats are entering and exiting there often and leaving traffic marks.
These are some ways that you can tell if you have bats in your home. If you think you have a bat problem, the best way to control bats in Rochester is to call RodentX Wildlife Control. We know how to control bats in your house and how to prevent them from coming back. Call us today for help with bats.
Bats On Your Property Can Be A Health Hazard
Here are some of the health hazards that bats can import into your home:
- Histoplasmosis: Bats can sometimes get infected by a fungal infection called Histoplasma capsulatum. They can then pass this infection on through infected droppings, and you can get exposed to histoplasmosis without even knowing it.
- Rabies: Bats are, unfortunately, occasionally associated with rabies. Thankfully, rabid bats are rarely encountered, but they can definitely transmit rabies if infected.
- Bites: Bats are not generally aggressive, but they can bite if threatened or cornered.
If you are struggling to figure out how to handle a bat infestation, RodentX Wildlife Control is your best source for quality bat control near you. Call us instead of trying to fix the problem yourself.
Factors That Attract Bats To Your Property
There are several reasons that bats may be drawn to your property. Outside water sources can be attractive to bats. Eliminating these sources can discourage them. Easy access points into your home also attract bats, who love a good place to make a home for themselves. Night-blooming flowers can also attract some types of bats, who are drawn to their nectar. Finally, having a lot of insects around your home can draw insect-eating bats.
There are a lot of ways to draw bats into your home, but only one top bat control company in Rochester. RodentX Wildlife Control is that company. Get in touch with us today in order to explore the many ways we can help you get rid of bats.
The Best Way To Remove Bats From Your Property
Bats can be a big problem to try to figure out. Given that, don’t try to go it alone. RodentX Wildlife Control has the most effective bat control services in Rochester. Drop us a line today, and let us help you get rid of your bat problem.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"Professional service from the first call to the finished job and inspections. They were always on time, and respected us and our property as they replaced all insulation in the attic and some in the basement. They filled all the entry points and we have no more unwanted pests."
"They were professional right from the start. They removed contaminated insulation and replaced all the insulation in the attic. They sealed up all entry points, so no more bats/squirrels can get in. I would certainly recommend RodentX!"
"My wife and I were very happy with the service from RodentX Wildlife Control. From the beginning to the end of the project they were prompt, professional, courteous and effective with what they had to do. The Team Leader kept the whole job organized and completed on time. I would highly recommend this company."